Tuesday, February 20, 2007 ;
10:50 PM
The whole family went out to malaysia today, while I went to my friend's house to work on the DnT Project (last remaining sketches). Quite awesome today, played Time Crisis 3 at my friend's house (PS2 Verison) and got a nice 120k+ score, ranked above my friend's best score.
Then I came back to my house... which is totally quiet. Not very used to these situations. Never liked being alone at home... used to the noisy atmosphere, thanks to my siblings.
Talk about siblings, they can be annoying, but they bring joy to you sometimes, it happens here and there. In that short 3 hours of their absence, I had nothing to do but play some games on my computer (although it normally what I do).
Yeah, finished most of my homework for the 'holiday' and stuff, still missing 5 sketches which I gave up on.. for today. I wonder how all my other friends and classmates are getting along, hope they don't get owned too badly tomorrow.
Well, that's about it for today, seeya people tomorrow! (And damned Self Study Time. Gonna kill me, big time.)
Oh, before I go, if you people are interested in a video Kai (Short for Kai Xin, his a god damn male! XD) and I made, here's the linkage:
http://files.filefront.com/Teens_Of_Our_Times_TFF_Wiyrar/;6775029;;/fileinfo.html
Nets, signing out!