Sunday, February 18, 2007 ;
7:41 PM
Yo! Back from half a day worth of Ang Pao collection. Lemme count how many I have...
1....5.....7.....8.....15...17.
17 Ang Paos! I wonder how much they all contain @_@.
It has been fun collecting those Ang Paos, but definately boring to listen to all the adults talking this and that. On another note, I gelled my hair, since my dad said it was too long.
And the results is that... super spikey hair! Looks like a durian to me. My little brother did the exact same thing as I did, but his hair refuses to spike later on, due to don't know what reasons.
And School Homework kills. Even on CNY, school decides to torture the chinese students with crapload of homework. Say like, 5 Compositions, 1 Letter Writing and even better, 20 Sketches for my DnT Homework! I barely have enough time to do all those due to going out on CNY... man, do these teachers ever care about student's workload?
Although I am kind of proud of myself as I have finished my compositions, all left now is sketches and letter... Oh well.
Anyway, have fun with the rest of the CNY day, as well as the next upcoming school >.>!
Nets, signing out!