Monday, February 19, 2007 ;
7:43 PM
I had a fine day today, with tons of relatives coming to our house.. and etc. Having food together and blah blah, yeah you should get the idea.
I spent most of my time in my room; not being a loner, but there is rarely any activities outside for me. The adults are playing blackjack and was betting with real money (yes, I don't have money :D), chatting their lives and stuff. My younger relatives are the ones that plays with my sister and brother (although his stuck to the computer for the day too.)
Managed to do 6 sketches today, planning to finish another 2 after I have posted this post. Sooo, yeah. I'm really glad that several of my relatives came though, they provided me insights on the problems on the design I'm working on, and probably gave me more idea on how o improve the design and give different ideas for the design.
Yeah, that's about it for today, nothing really interesting and stuff. Maybe more people will get to my blog and read it :P.
Nets, signing out!