Saturday, February 24, 2007 ;
11:48 PM
24th February. The day of... blah blah blah... whatever.
*coughs* Yes. My throat is itchy. Too much potato chips. Today, my friends and I went to Mr.Kwok's house! No, no, no and no. His house isn't grand, great, whatever. It's eerie I tell you! E-E-R-I-E!!
Why do I say that? Primarily because his whole house is quiet. Not just that, his whole neighbourhood is quiet! That's so unacceptable! (At least in my opinion, I am used to the noisy enviroment of my house.)
Yeah, we did a couple of Elective work there... and stuff... that's about all. Actually, we arranged a Dark Crusade match this night, but since Mr.Underscore (or Mr.Kai) is not available, I had to host the game. It was laggy alright... and the amount of people playing really is really cut down a lot.
Mr.Kai seems to have waken up his brain, and started his work for the first time ever. Never seen him that serious when doing his work, that's gotta be the first. The determination in his eyes... the fiery passion... bah, I don't have much vocabs to use on him :P.
*Takes a sip from the glass of water beside him*
Ah... that cleared by throat abit. Still, it's itchy!
*Coughs*
ANYWAY! Half of my day is used at Kwok's house... and I can't believe how bored I was, till I slept on the bed, without me knowing it. I just casually lie down there, and fell asleep.
The throat is killing me!
Day 2, without the company of my siblings. However, they are going to come back tomorrow, so I wonder how they will react when they see me. However, I definately don't miss my sister >.>. She hates me :(.
Well, that's about it for today/tonight... seeya tomorrow!
Nets, signing out!