Sunday, February 25, 2007 ;
7:22 PM
Ever wondered if you have been wasting your life away? I have.

It was sheer boredom that made me realise how much time I have wasted. I almost went insane thinking about that. I need something to do!

This morning was kind of fine for me. Woke up, with no plan in mind, wandered about and had breakfast. The worst part for me is, well, during afternoon. I totally had nothing to do. I looked around, and desperately tried to find something to do.

I have a variety of mixed feelings that time, my friend commented that I was emo. Yeah, maybe around there. I had nothing to do, so I occupied my mind with whole lot of random thinking. Surprisingly, my mind thought up of studying, something that I don't usually think. However, as much as I wanted to study, my mind doesn't want to. Pretty weird huh?

It was after much effort that I finally settled on playing a GBA Game. FF3 Advance. Kind of fun, I should say. It kept me pretty occupied for sometime. How I wish people dump more things to do when I'm bored, and dump less things to me when I am busy. The world is indeed weird.

And finally, my brother came back! (Well, my siblings that is) How much have I missed them. I'm really glad that they came back <3.

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net