Friday, February 23, 2007 ;
9:19 PM
Ugh, not feeling exactly in a good mood today.

First of all, the class had to endure heat, since no fans were turned on in our class, as the class was way too noisy. Teacher had it all off... so that's about it, told us to do our work in the fanless room too. After doing my work, I ran around fanning people, don't know why I did that. Found it fun though.

Secondly, I have wasted much of my time doing NOTHING, really NOTHING, during my CCA. It was so boring that I almost slept in the computer lab. The CCA Teacher is, beyond boring. Just stay it at that.

However, there's a couple of funny stuff happening in class today. I threw a bottle, meant to hit Neville, missed him, and almost hit Kai Xin, when he raised up his elbow and hit the bottle to Wei Jie. Then Kai Xin was like 'ZOMG WTF IS THAT?!" and he took up the bottle to throw at me. I quickly ran, he missed. I wonder where's the bottle now.

Well, that's about it for today... or rather for now. My siblings aren't at house, not really used to the silent enviroment. No more brother to shout at with :(. There's isn't much to say anyway... since I rarely have anything interesting.

Life is plain boring for me, at least at the moment. I have really nothing else to do, and I'm trying my best to find something that would interest me. Seems like it never does pop up in my face and say: "HELLO I R A VERY INTERESTING IDEA, PLEASE GRAB ME ASAP".

I just got reminded about something called 'Emo' awhile ago. I suppose you people know what does emo means, hmm? Seems like a couple of my friends are turning emo and more emo. Don't know what happened to them. From the looks of it, you can guess that they are troubled by this and that, but still they refuses to share it with others.

Yes, it may be a sensitive topic, but if you keep bottling it up, it will do you no good. But who am I to say this? I am only a person, in a vast world of more than a billion worth of people.

Ah well, that's all for now. I shall continue ma rant later! Or something. XD

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net