Wednesday, February 21, 2007 ;
9:40 PM
Today isn't as interesting as the other days, but it was fine and all. I got some lecture from my parents due to the fact that I have been spending too much time on the computer. Yeah, I know, they are annoying and stuff, but from what I think (otherwise that is), they actually care for me. I know of many friends of mine whose parents doesn't give a shit to what they do, or even help them.
I am kind of glad to have my parents to be like that. But... whatever.
The whole DnT class got a nice scolding today at school, despite the fact that we got scolded, I feel it's fun (no, not crazy).
Sigh, I still go wtf on my results. Not very impressive, what I fear most is the time where the school gets our parents for meet-the-parents session. There, is the doom ground for any students that didn't do well for their exams.
Hopefully, I will be cutting down on the computer usage. Tomorrow's tuition for me, so I gotta prepare everything for tomorrow. Finished a few minor edits on the homework that we are supposed to hand in today (since the teacher's not here, we can't hand the homework up).
Still have Research and Development (R&D for short) for DnT... I wonder how does that goes. Anyway, here's me signing off, have a good night rest or whatever that sounds like a greeting to you :).
Nets, signing out!