Thursday, February 22, 2007 ;
8:09 PM
Bored, bored, bored and more bored. The tuition teacher didn't come today... so yeah.

Oh well, there isn't much for me to do today, even though some really funny incident happened today. Lemme work my memory abit... maybe I can think up of something that happened...

Hmmm....

We started a really weird swearing session in the middle of the break, don't know who started it, but we started insulting each other with random swears, kind of funny if you ask me.

Well, I just thought up of 2 piece of good news I have. I finally passed my maths! A close pass, but yeah, first step towards greatness! *feels proud*

Annd... passed my History! But since my subject is called COMBINE Humanities... Social Studies is counted into it. I wonder how much I got for my Social Studies. I got 2 tokens (rewards) from my History Teacher for being ranked second in class! (Although the first rank has 2 people, second rank, 2 people too. So I can be counted at like, thirth or fourth place.)

Chinese SST was kind of enjoyable too, since my favourite chinese teacher was there. Provided us with enterainment while teaching, this is the kind of teaching any student would have wished for. Now that brings up a point, why are most teachers now so monotonous? They don't know how to crack a joke in between, tell some stories, instead of just explaining theories, theories and more theories? That is bound to make us bored, regardless of how much you try to get us to pay attention in class.

Tomorrow's Friday, going to be a short day, but will be extended due to the fact that I have to go to CCA (Info Tech Club! Onoes). My parents will be going on a holiday with my siblings, so that leaves my maid and I at home... not going to like the feeling of not having my little brother to shout with, play with and stuff...

*sighs*

Well, that's all for today, seeya tomorrow!

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net