Sunday, February 18, 2007 ;
2:33 AM
As the title says it, I'm feeling kind of sleepy. My friends and I had a great WC3 (Warcraft) Match awhile ago. Damn funny I say. Although we were on the losing side, Kai Xin (no mistake, a male, not a female!) and I was up against Jin Mun, Wei Jie and Neville (Classmates ;P). Kai Xin just had to irriate them with building his towers around the map, having the 3 on a wild goose chase.

Pretty awesome, was laughing all the way throughout the match. Talk about sleepy, I slept yesterday with the music blasting in my room; guess I was too sleepy that I didn't bother to turn of the speakers.

On another note, I am soo soo sooooo addicted to Resident Evil. Horror game alright, but it's funny, and the storyline is kind of interesting too. Note to self: Don't wet yer pants while playing the game >.>.

*Looks at the DL then the Time on his Computer*

Yep, 2.37am. Late don't ya think? It's CNY for god's sake! Stay up! As they say, the longer you stay up, the older your parents will live. Well, not everyone goes for that hmm?

Well, still, happy chinese new year to whoever is celebrating it. May your wishes come true on this very year!

*Wishes for good O Level Results @_@*

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net