Saturday, March 10, 2007 ;
11:15 PM
Linked yet another person whom wanted me to link her. Check the linkage at the Linkage Section!
Today, I went to the IT Show @ Suntec with Wei Jie. We were planning to meet Gary and company since they went there earlier, but didn't end up meeting with them. Jie and I went around the booths, checked out several things, including the new PS3, as well as Windows Vista. Windows Vista, interesting feature, interesting parental control which sucks ass for us students.
And would you believe it, I brought an expired EZ-Link card with me to the MRT Station. When I found out that I brought the expired one, I was like "Oh shit." and I quickly ran back home to get another card. Lucky for me, my house is just beside the MRT Station. *Phew.*
After looking around at the booth, I got hungry and went to find some food to eat. Surprisingly, instead of meeting up with Gary, we found Jun Ming and company. I had a plate of Curry Hor Fun, damn it tasted nice. But the serving was quite small :(.
With nothing more to do at Suntec, we went for Funan. However, something cropped up halfway. We realised that we were going to Sim Lim Square, not Funan. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Funan's at Bugis when it's at City Hall. Note to self: SLS is at Bugis, Funan is at City Hall...
During that little trip around Sim Lim, Jun Ming and company suddenly appeared before us... again. They must have some tracking device to track us around Singapore. Creepy :P. Well, short and sweet trip, went around to look at games, electronics and stuff. Went back home in awhile though.
Back at Home, I quickly started on the project my dad wanted me to do since he has near to zero knowledge about computers nowadays. Anyway, I think I did a pretty good job on his PowerPoint Presentation and stuff. Yeah.
Just awhile ago, I went down to my relative's shop with my dad. He talked stuff about life and how to be a successful guy and stuff to me, en route to the shop. He even raised Bill Gates as an example, since Bill's the richest man in the world. I kind of understood whatever he has said... probably.
I have always hated to make someone angry. I would rather be the one angry, than the other party. I always feel guility whenever I hurt someone, indirectly or directly. Don't know why it is so. Neither can I phrase my words properly... always hated to see my friends or family members being angry at me...
Anyway, that's about all for tonight. Seeya tomorrow!
Nets, signing out!