Thursday, March 15, 2007 ;
10:30 AM
Time flies doesn't it? At least time flies when you're having holidays, or away from school. Don't know why it is that, but in school, you normally would be glancing at the damned clock on the wall wondering if it's time to go home yet.

Yesterday was school for me, plain boring if you ask me. I envy those who have that 1.5hrs worth of break and I don't, so unfair lawl. Well, nothing is fair in this world. Having that 1.5hrs of break would mean total wastage of time, and I'm kind of glad that I didn't have to waste that kind of time, which can be put to use somewhere more useful.

Then there was Biology. Bio's okay overall, I don't really like the teacher though. I am not gonna go in full details of why I don't like her, that's all I'm revealing. Certainly, not every teacher in school will be loved or hated.

Finally, Chinese lessons. My most hated lesson of the week. Not that I hate the teacher or the subject itself, but I hate the fact that we were going to have spelling! I totally flunked that spelling because I learnt the wrong spelling set. Dear lord, more corrections.

My tuition teacher can't come and tutor me again, because his grandmother was going to have a major operation, hope everything is alright.

Jie told me that this friday, they are planning a study session, they haven't settled on a location, so if anyone of you knows, suggest in the tagboard? XD.

Anyway, that's about it for today, seeya later. (Or... rather for a sum up of yesterday, I will post again later!)

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net