Thursday, March 01, 2007 ;
6:05 PM
It's March! Zomg, just 24 days to my birthday! *coughs*

Anyway, there isn't much things happening, except for yesterday. My friend Jun Yong was calling his friend, and Kai Xin decided to tease him with all sorts of weird stuff. I ain't gonna go indepth about that, but one thing's for sure. It's funny. So funny that I can't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes and I thought I was going to die.

I'm working out on a full scale workout! Eh, that shouted weird though. Anyway. I'm gonna slim down no matter what! If that damned weather stops raining for awhile. First of all, I cut down on my food intake in school, that would probably stop be from putting weight, and of course, I will earn some more pocket money to use next time!

I have already saved quite an amount. Yeah, I'm gonna save more for my games! :D.

Well, I have realised alot of stuff these few days. I have been spending far too much time on the computer, and spent too little time on my school life. No, not about results, but with the company of my friends. Once we leave secondary school, I can't see them anymore, unless they went to the same Polytechnic with me. Damn... I can't imagine that... losing the company of my dear friends... -.-.

Well, no use dwelling on it. Just try my best and go to what I like, and hopefully, some of my friends would go to the same poly as I do. There's only 6 Polytechnics (Not sure) in Singapore, so my chances of getting into one with my friends are rather high.

That's about it for today... I will post again tomorrow or something.

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net