Friday, March 02, 2007 ;
9:45 PM
Today's yet another usual day in school. It has been quite a short day, since it's friday. I must say, I am pretty amazed with myself, since I actually slept for a good 12 hours yesterday night. I don't know what gotten into me, but I actually slept for that long!

I had a very 'interesting' lesson today. 2 facking spellings of chinese characters in a god damned day! It killed me, definately. Since my chinese isn't all THAT good. I did study for one, but the other... forget it, I totally flunk the other one. I had to stay back and do corrections.

And also, I have to remind myself of a certain person whom is too lazy to do everything. Including playing some games with his friend. I can't say that all he cares is a certain thing, but I can safely say that he is the kind of person whom is very, very, very weird. He says a certain game is stupid, and he continues playing it. Doesn't that make him a stupid, dumb and weird person?

Then today, Mr.Kwok and Mr.Jie came over my house. Had a Dark Crusade showdown, and they finally gave up cause they can't break each other defenses. Not bad for a first-timer, kwok. That, I gotta give it to you. They stayed for quite awhile, because it was raining. So yeah.

And as for tomorrow, Wei Jie mentioned something about going out for lunch or something, so if that happens, I am really looking forward to it. However, I do know of a certain indiviual whom will just stay at somewhere all day long with his so called 'area friends' xD.

Anyway, that's for all today. Seeya around!

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net