Tuesday, March 06, 2007 ;
11:17 PM
*cough* I am playing RF. *cough*

Anyway, I did quite a few things tonight, or rather, today. Nothing really interesting happened today, just as usual as a day could be. Going through lessons etc. We had 7 Periods of English! Around 3hrs worth of English. Yeah, it's boring @_@.

When I came back home.. it started raining, so there goes the chance to so called excercise. Damn. I had tons of input of food for dinner, that's gonna tax me heavily on the mass scale. MUST CONTROL ONESELF!!

But yeah, it is dropping, bit by bit, not really visible though. Sometime I question myself do I look nice at all? I don't know. I did a couple of survey based on my personality, I get positive feedbacks, but I wonder if those people whom I ask are really saying the truth. But nevertheless, if I ask them, I trust that they will give me honest remarks back. I honestly need more point of views of me, so I can improve to me a more likable person.

I started work on my DnT this night, did 16 Problem Situation, after wrecking my brains through it. Yeah. I did something weird though, switched on the Air Conditioning Unit at around 8pm, when we usually switch it on at around 10pm. I was feeling stuffy, so I decided to have the Air-Con on!

Anyway, that's about it for tonight. I wonder what awaits me tomorrow.

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net