Friday, March 16, 2007 ;
12:14 AM
It's 12.14am, so it's recorded as friday, but whatever.

Anyway, it has been an interesting day today, at least during the evenings. Everything was like normal during the day. Playing computer games and stuff, chatting on IRC etc.

The only thing that got on my nerves today was that I was trying to play my game, and my friends were like calling me to ask me to tutor them about the game I was playing. Yes, I got them to play with me, but if someone needs to repeat their 'tutoring' for like 3-4 times over and over again, I am sure you will be as 'sane' as I am while explaining to them.

During game time, it was okay overall. Having to lame abit here and there in RF Online was an enjoyable experience. That's about for all about gameplay.

My parents thought of celebrating my birthday a few (yeah right, 10 days is considered a few) days before it arrives. Since they will be out on my birthday, so they celebrated it today with a family dinner. Yeah, it's like every single family dinner, except they said it's my celebration of birthday, nothing special. However, I must do note that, when it's my birthday, I am the one who is supposed to 'thank' my mom. Without her continued effort to raise me, or even give birth to me, I won't be here today.

Yeah, that's about it for today. I will post again tomorrow! :)

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net