Sunday, March 04, 2007 ;
9:44 PM
Homework! Homework! Homework!! Argh!!
Well, I didn't do my homework, so I am gonna keep this blog post as short as possible. I am like having a few homework not done yet, so yeah.
There's been some weird stuff happening today, no, nothing to do with aliens, espers nor time travellers. *Coughs* Kay. Back to topic.
Since it's been raining for the past few days, I can't do any excercise at all. But thanks to Zidanechoo from IRC, he gave me some tips on what to do at home. Doing 100 Jumping Jacks and 50 Push-ups. Supported Pushups that is, having my legs on something and me doing the pushups using my arm's strength. Then I came up with something myself; jogging on the spot for 10mins or so. Really made me sweat though, but it didn't make me tired, so I can keep going on for a long time.
I'm left with Maths Homework and Chinese Homework... Math's isn't a killer yet, since I understand most of the stuff in Vectors... but for chinese... I LOST THE DAMNED TOPIC TO WRITE ON O_O.
Anyway, this is me signing off. Have a great day ahead!
Nets, signing out!