Thursday, March 08, 2007 ;
10:26 PM
Well, MTP Session's tomorrow. Mine's timed at 7.30pm, along with several of my friends. I thought I am the only one whom has that weird timeslot.

Plently of people going, "Noooo, MTP's gonna kill us all!". You can't blame them actually, MTP is really a killer. Our Maths Teacher, Mr.Seah suddenly decided to resign from teaching, and techically, throwing us somewhere. He told us that his really tired of the teaching career and wanted to do his own dream job. He wanted to be a Librarian. I wish him luck in whatever his gonna do in his next few years. Good luck Mr.Seah!

Well, my class is full of randomness today. There was plently of shouting, beating, even poking around the class today. I was sitting beside my friend before lunch break came and there was this two girls sitting infront of me, being damned violent. They hit, poked, pinched each other and laughed at it. I wonder if they are sane at all. Nevertheless, it's really funny since they kept laughing away and made all sorts of funny remarks on one another.

Then during Lunch Break, poor classmate got pushed to one corner and get 'bashed' up for no reason. I decided to stay out of the affair and sat outside of the classroom. I dragged a chair from the table and sat just outside of the door. As I was looking out from the pillar that blocked my view to the corridor, I lean too much against it and fell down :(. My butt hurt lol.

Well, I still have a couple of spelling to learn, probably dying in the process, I guess. 62 chinese sentences to remember, fancy learning all of those. Anyway, that's about it for tonight. I'll be looking forward to MTP. No, not to die... but something else :).

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net