Saturday, March 03, 2007 ;
6:27 PM
I am currently Multi-tasking! Doing Blog Update, playing TOEO, chatting on IRC. Whew. That's quite a lot of stuff to do. I don't even get to type finish a sentence before my character finishes the battle in TOEO! Thank god for the Macro System in game.
Anyway, no school for today, so it's kind of relaxing. I went down for excercise today (finally, after 2 days of raining, I can't excercise when it's raining!), but it must have been my bad luck. I've gotten Gary to go down with me today, but before we are done with the 2 rounds in the park, it started to rain! Well, actually, I did know that it's going to rain, but what the hell. It rained just when we were starting the second round!
Well, we decided to call it a day (or a day for running) after a round around the park. We were charging like crazy when the rain started. When he went home, my brother and I started some very weird excercises. It involves mutlipl- wait, add another thing into my mutli-tasking. Chatting in MSN @_@.
As I was saying. The weird excercising my brother and I did involves mutliple jumping jacks and push ups over a period of time. I didn't sweat much from the run, but that, the weird excercising we did, definately made me sweat quite a few.
And yeah, that's about all for today. I wonder how tomorrow's going to be like.
Nets, signing out!