Tuesday, March 13, 2007 ;
10:49 PM
Not being in school is definitely boring, nothing to do at home, except to stare at the computer and think what I am doing. Certainly, there are better things to do than stare at the computer, but I can't seem to get my lazy ass to start working on those 'better' things.

Anyway, nothing really much today. Tuition got canceled on the last minute and had to be pushed till tomorrow, nothing to comment on that. Seeing that as a chance to get what I want, I called Gary to go to Raffles Place with me to buy some stuff. Armed with 44 bucks, and sloppy looking outfit, Gary and I went to Raffles Place.

And would you believe it, the moment we went out of the City Hall MRT's Gantry, people approached us to ask us to 'donate' for the needy. All the person asked was 2 dollars for a pen, to support ex-convicts. Well, I suppose that goes for a good cause, so Gary and I took out 1 dollar each, and got the pen. I get to keep the pen >:).

Anyway, onward to our 'great' journey to get the items we want, we finally arrived at the shop. It's quite small, you see. Called Comics Mart, all kinds of Tabletop figures are down there, and by Emperor's Boxers (had to say that.. xD), they are god dang expensive! The cheapest I saw was at least 21 bucks. Enough to buy, say, 7 plates of chicken rice. Gary got his favourite figures, the Grey Knights of the Space Marines, costs him 45 bucks, as well as 2 Paint Tube, each 6 dollars, coming to a total of 57 dollars. Well-spent money, if you ask me. It's in the comparison of a certain individual whom keeps going to Arcades.. *whistles*

I didn't get to buy what I wanted, because they were too expensive. I wanted the Imperial Guardsman, but they didn't come in small packs, only 20 in a pack, costing me 60 dollars. Expensive, no? Plus each Guardsman would take 4-6 paint tubes... gonna cost me a bomb to have them all.

Well, after getting all the stuff back from City Hall MRT (I still have that pen with me!), we sat down at Admiralty Food Court and had some food. I ordered a plate of carrot cake, you should buy from there sometimes, it's awesome. Anyway, that's about all for our 'great' journey.

There's still a couple of homework left undone, like the Chinese stuff, and even the chinese spelling which I didn't learn much. All that's left in my brains are these sentences that are being repeated and repeated: "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE."

Yeah, that's about it for tonight. Seeya around :)!

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net