Wednesday, March 07, 2007 ;
10:11 PM
*coughs* 7th March. Around 18 days till my birthday. It falls on sunday and I am kind of grateful for that. NO BIRTHDAY BASH FOR ME! *hides somewhere*.
Well, being Wednesday today, it has been quite a long day. I didn't get much time to spend on the computer and stuff, since I have SST in school till 4.30, and I reached home at around 5pm, then had tuition at 7 till 9pm. Not much time in the world anyway.
That reminds me, one of my friends told me that since you live life once, why not give everything a try? I thought of that, but people today are very mindful of themselves, not daring to venture out of the 'safe' zone. I would personally try things (even if I break a rule or two), but within limits. Of course, without limitations, you would get hooked on it, and stuff. And of course not, I do not do things that are immoral towards others nor myself, I have my own set of principles to follow too.
I take this blog of mine as a day's reflection of what has happened, and probably conveying whatever that I have in my mind to the readers out there, hope you guys don't think I am too long-winded or just plain too weird.
Talk about today, nothing much interesting. Nevertheless, there is still interesting things for me. My friends and I just came up with several 'nicknames' for each of us, since we played this game called Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Dark Crusade. We named Wei Jie as 'Builder Scarab/Necron Warrior/Necron Lord' since he likes the race Necron so much. Then Neville and his BB (Best 'Buddy' according to the movitation workshop that we had.) 'Dreadnought and Hellfire Dreadnought'. It's kind of approriate cause both of them are 'Best Buddies'. Then we called Gary 'Grey Knight.' He is TOTALLY obsessed with that unit in the Space Marines race, as for Kwok, his called 'Cultist', one of the weakest unit in the game. However, we did mention that his the only unit in the 'game' that could 'stop' a superweapon. Although indirectly insulting him, I guess it's just for laughs. Lastly, Mr.Underscore (or Kai Xin), as Heretic. The MOST basic unit in the game with no attacking capabilites. Although it's yet another insult, but it's just for laugh and everyone enjoyed it.
Neville, Kai and I chucked our DnT Foilos in the classroom, don't tell anyone about that! And please, for the sake of god, even if you want to tell anyone, don't tell them that I said it :(.
Speaking of which, I still have plently of homework left undone. *coughs* Time to zip off to somewhere to do the 'godly' homework before our 'heavenly' teachers owns us right in the face. Oh ya... on Friday = Meet the Parents Session. Damn, I'm all the way @ the 7.30pm - 8.30pm meeting. I asked my dad why he wanted that time, and he said he wanted to give me the 'suspense'. *whines*
And oh, I still have plently of untold feelings right out, in the middle of sorting them out. I... well... nevermind that, I will try to keep it in my brains for as long as I can, since it's the only movitation that I have now...
Well, that's about it for tonight, have a great day ahead, or just have a great night's rest.
Nets, signing out!