Monday, March 05, 2007 ;
10:57 PM
Heyo. It's me posting kind of late before I go to sleep. It has been quite an interesting day today, being the start of the week. Kai went insane this morning, being in a very pissy mode, don't know what has gotten into him. I can assume that he is just pissed because he doesn't have enough sleep, always happens to him when he doesn't have enough sleep. Then came Maths Lessons, had a hard time absorbing Vectors, damn, it was really tough to learn those @_@.

Then came Chinese Lessons. It was a killer, having a Chinese Spelling Test. Then our teacher announced to us that we have yet 3 more Tests on Friday! Dear Lord! How are we supposed to cope with that?!

Then English... all the same, doing comprehensions.. and stuff. Nothing interesting actually. The unbearable part is Social Studies. It's beyond boring to just sit down there, look at the projector screen and copy notes blindly. Okay, we may learn a thing or two there, but it's boring. However, I actually understood some of the notes while copying, seems like it does work for me, although at the cost of my hand which feels damn tired.

Then Neville and Wei Jie came to my house to play around. They didn't get to touch the computer (except Neville, who was playing BF2142), and stuff. Aiman and Luqman came over, so I could burn some stuff for Aiman. Too bad, I can't do anything for him, since my other computer sucks and this current computer take forever to burn something.

Amen, Aiman.

And at night, Maths Tuition. Through there, I actually learnt whatever the School Teacher has taught me. No, I am not saying my school teacher is not good, but at school, the teacher gave me a primary outline of the topic, and all I need is to enquire my tuition teacher to get whatever that is left into my head.

Well, that's about it for today. Note to self: MMORPG are excellent way of sucking one's life away.

Nets, signing out!


About Me;
Name: Law Wei Yen
Location: Singapore
Common Nickname: Netto
Age: 16
School: Admiratly Secondary School (ADSS)

What else yer wanna know? :P.

Favourite Stuffs;
- Anime
- Computer Games
- Adventures
- Action Packed Movies :D
- Being with random friends
- Hang out at IRC? XD
- Having good food >:D
- Well... Don't know of anymore? :P

tagboard ;


Linkage;
Wei Liang's Blog
Min Min's (Mint) Blog
Nellyn's Blog
kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | nabhan

so yesterdays ;
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007



Proudly Hosted by PixPix.net