Saturday, March 17, 2007 ;
2:38 AM
Today had been an interesting day, to say the least. I got several things that I want to say! :D
First of all, my mum decided to open a bank account for me. Yes, bank with money and stuff, under the combined name of my mum and I. From that, I can get a bank book, as well as a credit card! That means that I have to make sure I know how to use my money, and don't anyhow use the money inside my bank.
Well, that happened in the morning. During afternoon, my brother suddenly had a big change of attitude, so I forced him to sit down in one corner and tried to talk some sense into him. Although he looks remorseful, whatever I said most probably didn't go into his head. All he does is play and play and play. I am the one at fault to 'promote' or rather introduce him to such games... I regret that.
At night, my sister and I sat down to watch 'The Day After Tomorrow.' It's a nice movie, worth watching. Although it's quite old, it still never fail to amaze me that it's really like the real thing. If these activities of pollution and stuff continues, no doubt the world will become what the movie has shown.
Anyway, it's kind of late now, my eyes are getting abit blurrish, so yeah. That's all for tonight!
Nets, signing out!